Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
We Take the Mystery Out of ESG©
Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) is a financial community driven metric that will increasingly affect the financial decisions that large, mid, and small market sector companies must make. Maximization of profit is no longer the final driving metric. Corporations must now show that they are operating in a profitable and ethically conscious manner. This includes measurable policies that protect the environment, promote social justice, and require adherence to supporting programs for strict corporate governance. Major categorical themes now needing to be addressed include:
KMEA-ESG will show you why ESG is a value proposition and an opportunity.
ESG is an integration of these categorical themes, with the ultimate aim to provide a holistic rating or scoring system, which has yet to be standardized. The value proposition and the opportunity are to have the team that can help you select an approach and system of measurement that best support your financial decisions and provide ESG metrics to your assets. In this process we can help answer frequent questions about ESG:
- Is ESG here to stay?
- Why is ESG any different from prior and on-going sustainability and energy conservation approaches?
- How does it intersect with other environmental, social and governance programs?
- Who uses or will use ESG metrics and why do I need to start now?
- How do I implement an effective ESG policy?
KMEA-ESG will help you in using ESG to your benefit.
The KMEA-ESG Team will drive meaningful value by simplifying the ESG landscape and tailoring solutions to your specific goals and needs. We do this by providing effective and implementable Environmental Solutions, location and project specific Social Policies, and industry germane Governance Verification.
KMEA is a company grounded in environmental science, engineering, social responsibility, and governance. Our program managed technical applications develop financial metrics that drive value. These increase top-line and bottom-line growth, reduce costs, and decrease investor, regulatory, and legal interventions.
Our ESG team’s skills and experience includes:
- Execution of over $300 million in Environmental, Energy, Sustainability, and Pollution Prevention programs
- Match the needs of the C-suite to the requirements of ESG
- Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure, Envision Qualified Company (EQC): KMEA is one of 200 EQC companies in the world and the mid-sized EQC company with the most employees certified as Sustainability Professionals
- Management of real estate assets of five million square feet
- Twenty-nine years’ experience working the Social and Governance requirements of the Federal Government.
- Strategic alliances with industry specific and market specific fiscal management, social policy, and corporate governance consultants.
Our staff certifications include:
- Registered Professional Engineers (PE)
- Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- Certified Energy Managers (CEM)
- LEED APs
- WELL APs
- Certified Measurement & Verification Professionals (CMVP)
- Envision Sustainability Professionals (ENV SP)
- Fitwel Ambassadors
- California Air Resources Board Greenhouse Gas Verifiers
- Certified Planning & Scheduling Professionals (PSP)/AACE
- Certified Interim Cost Consultants (ICC)/AACE