Program, Project & Construction Management
With today’s level of business complexity, projects must be managed to completion not only on time, within budget, and at the expected level of quality but also to assure that business goals driving capital investments are also achieved.
By integrating cost and risk management into the full project execution cycle, we at KMEA assure that your business parameters receive the same degree of focus and proactive control as is normally placed on simply overseeing design and construction.
Instead of waiting for a design milestone-based cost estimate to determine if the project is in budget, KMEA’s approach eliminates reactive cost avoidance, scope reductions, and redesigns, as well as:
- Provides continuous accountability for cost, schedule, and risk management
- Imparts your business objectives into the decision-making process
- Assures that stakeholder requirements, the design solution, and construction effort are fully coordinated and mutually supportive
KMEA’s Integrated Project Management Delivers Success
Using standardized procedures, tools, and templates, our cost-control process is both repeatable and predictable.
- Establishing cost awareness and control as a primary driver at the onset of the project.
- Providing client and stakeholder awareness of cost impacts to allow informed decisions.
- Proactive and continuous management of cost drivers to provide confidence that there are enough funds to complete the project.
- Assessing risk to set appropriate contingency along with value management to preclude cost avoidance driven scope change late in the design.